Re: Spec fiel for new gnome-applets

I took the gnome-core one and hacked it up a bit, it worked for me, use
at your own risk....ymmv
# Note that this is NOT a relocatable package
%define ver      1.1.1
%define  RELEASE 1
%define  rel     %{?CUSTOM_RELEASE} %{!?CUSTOM_RELEASE:%RELEASE}
%define prefix   /usr

Prereq: /sbin/install-info
Docdir: %{prefix}/doc

Requires: gnome-core >= 1.1.1
Requires: gnome-libs >= 1.0.55
Requires: ORBit >= 0.5.0
Requires: gdk-pixbuf >= 0.5

%description
GNOME (GNU Network Object Model Environment) is a user-friendly
set of applications and desktop tools to be used in conjunction with a
window manager for the X Window System.  GNOME is similar in purpose and
scope to CDE and KDE, but GNOME is based completely on Open Source
software.  The gnome-core package includes the basic programs and
libraries that are needed to install GNOME.

gnome applets

%package devel
Group: Development/Libraries
Requires: gnome-applets
PreReq: /sbin/install-info

%description devel
gnome applets libraries and header files .

%prep
%setup

%build
# Needed for snapshot releases.
%ifarch alpha
  MYARCH_FLAGS="--host=alpha-redhat-linux"
%endif
MYCFLAGS="$RPM_OPT_FLAGS"

if [ ! -f configure ]; then
  CFLAGS="$MYCFLAGS" ./autogen.sh $MYARCH_FLAGS --prefix=%prefix --localstatedir=/var/lib --sysconfdir=/etc
else
  CFLAGS="$MYCFLAGS" ./configure $MYARCH_FLAGS --prefix=%prefix --localstatedir=/var/lib --sysconfdir=/etc
fi

if [ "$SMP" != "" ]; then
  make -j$SMP "MAKE=make -j$SMP"
else
  make
fi

%install
rm -rf $RPM_BUILD_ROOT

make sysconfdir=$RPM_BUILD_ROOT/etc prefix=$RPM_BUILD_ROOT%{prefix} install

%clean
rm -rf $RPM_BUILD_ROOT

%post -p /sbin/ldconfig

%postun -p /sbin/ldconfig

%files
%defattr(-, root, root)

%doc AUTHORS COPYING ChangeLog NEWS README
%{prefix}/bin/*
%{prefix}/share/applets
%{prefix}/share/gnome/help
%{prefix}/share/locale/*/*/*