Re: powershell/gnome-terminal

> I'd be pretty surprised if window managers could be fooled into
> treating MDI windows as though they were separate X windows.

On further thought, if there were a way for gnome-terminal to
intercept the Alt-Tab keyboard event before the window manager
got it, I suppose gnome-terminal could then flip through its
tabbed windows.  After it had shown all its windows, gnome-terminal
could then stop intercepting Alt-Tab until it got X focus again.

I have no idea if this is doable.

	m.