Re: Question on g_io_add_watch

On Sun, 23 Jan 2000, Loban Amaan Rahman wrote:
> Anyway, my question is about the g_io_add_watch function. It returns a
> gint identifying the watch I just added. Which function do I call to
> remove this watch? I've found gdk_input_add and gdk_input_remove, but
> no equivalent counterpart for g_io_add_watch.

g_source_remove removes the watch.  The naming convention here is weird
(why g_io_add_watch instead of g_io_channel_add_watch?) and I'm suprised
there isn't a g_io_channel_remove_watch too.

Also note g_io_add_watch returns a guint, not a gint.

David

--
  ___/ /__ __  __(_)__/ /  David Helder - University of Michigan