Re: Gnome Status and Future.

Miguel,

It would also be wonderful to get this report published in
the various Linux websites and magazines (Linux Journal).
There is such a wonderful array of work to be done that I
feel sure we could easily recruit more participants in the
projects if the opportunities are widely known.

Your "Microsoft Recruiter" joke was a good one.  But really,
it isn't a joke.  There are many people who would love to
promote a Microsoft alternative.  The Gnome constellation of
projects seem to be the most obvious way for people to help
create the alternative.  They just need to know what the
opportunities are and your status report is quite compelling!

	Miles