Re: Gnome Status and Future.

A very nice report, Miguel, I'd love to see one of these bimonthly as someone suggested.

I'd just like to add that dcm may be preparing a new stylesheet for the FAQ for me because it has been split into a developer FAQ and a users FAQ. I'm not currently a developer, so that's the part where I will need the most help in fixing up and keeping up-to-date. After I get a new stylesheet, I'll convert the latest FAQ into HTML and put it up on the web site, since a lot of little changes have been made since the last update to the site.

I would appreciate any help with the FAQ,

Julian (X-ViRGE)