Re: windows keyboard and other stuff

On Thu, Jan 20, 2000 at 01:51:55PM -0300 or thereabouts, marcilio@arcom.com.br wrote:
> I'd like to know if there is a howto or some information for using windows
> keyboard with gnome and enlightenment.

Having just acquired one of these things, I have simply decided to
remap all the damn extra keys to be more space bar, since that's
generally what I intend to hit when I hit the little <ahem>s.

> And I'd like to know about some user search engine for this list to (some
> web powered thing).

Other than the search facility provided by email, you mean? When
you join the list you get a piece of bumpf about searching the
archives by email.

There is an archive at http://www.gnome.org but no search engine:
you have to rely on people's use of sensible subject lines.

There is also Geocrawler.com's searchable archive of the various
gnome lists at
	http://www.geocrawler.com/lists/3/Gnome/

That last is probably what you want. Pick a list and the search
engine is on the next page.

Telsa