RE: Gnome through Exceed

I use exceed at work and gnome at home so I've never tried
to use them together. I believe that exceed is just an x-server on the
windows side and remote launches apps on the unix box and set the
display back to the windows box.

So that being said, you should be able to run any app through exceed
I'm not sure about the panel.