We need icons! Now!

Dear GNOME afICONados,

in the last icon status report, about 115 icons (including file type
icons) have been mentioned as needed, more than ever. I wonder why I
don't get as many contributions as usual? Have you stopped making
icons for some reason? Don't you love me any more? :)

I hope we can strike at least a dozen file type icons and two
application icons from the list in the next report. Please take up
your work again.

And again, please make stuff mentioned in the list. I've got quite a
couple of contributions since the latest report, but strictly none of
them addressed one of the mentioned applications or file types.
Hopefully we can change that.

Thanks in advance for every contribution,

mawa
--
He could wait. He could sit here in his wheelchair and breathe oxygen
and protect the Indians, the blacks, the women, the poor, the