Re: gnumeric can't find libglade files

Maybe you have been bitten by the same problem as me.  If you have most
of gnome installed under /usr, and you put locally installed programs
under /usr/local, the file libgladeConf.sh ends up in /usr/local/lib,
not in /usr/lib, and gnome-config doesn't find it.  You have to set
environment variable GNOME_PATH to /usr/local, to have gnome-config
search /usr/local too.

Try to do "GNOME_PATH=/usr/local gnome-config --libs libglade" (assuming
a sh-like shell).

--
René Seindal (rene@seindal.dk)			http://www.seindal.dk/rene/