possible bug with gnome-config or gnumeric configure script

Well I finally got gnumeric 0.47 compiled.  What happened is in the
configure script it was calling gnome-config to check whether gladelib
was installed or not.  The problem seemed to be that gnome-config
didn't know that gladelib was installed in /usr/local/lib.  It only
checks /usr/lib.  So I had to install gladelib in /usr/lib instead of
/usr/local/lib.  I think there is a bug somewhere, you shouldn't have
to have the libs in /usr/lib.

Jamin Philip Gray
jgray@writeme.com
http://DoLinux.org/jamin/

Hope that the day after you die is a nice day.