KDE Menus in Gnome

Hi,

I have a problem getting GNOME to display my KDE menus.

I've selected "KDE menu (if found): In a submenu" in the GNOME Menu
properties, yet nothing shows up in the "KDE menus" submenu (it's
blank!).

I know I have KDE menus, and they show up just fine when I run
kmenuedit. Obviously, I don't want to be running both the KDE panel
AND the GNOME panel, and I'd prefer to streamline the KDE menus into the
GNOME panel.

Is the location of the KDE menus hardcoded in? I installed the October
GNOME package for Debian using apt-get. However, I'm using Corel Linux,
which puts the KDE menus under /usr/X11R6/share/applnk. I'm guessing
that if Debian put the KDE menus in a different directory and that
location is hardcoded in, it could produce a problem for me.

Please tell me I can fix this without re-compiling GNOME.

Thanks.

--
Joshua Gilbert

P.S. Yes, I know my company supports KDE, not GNOME, but I just love
Enlightenment, and I like the GNOME panel better than the KDE panel
because it doesn't take up an entire border of my screen.