Re: Problem with session management, doubling processes

I'm having the same problem with multiple epplets launching at startup. I think
my problems started when I used a "shutdown -r now" in a root window instead of
using the gnome shutdown.  I was able to get a few of the epplets to go away by
closing them and logging out and back in. However there are 4 mixer epplets and
3 E-CPUs that I can't get to go away at bootup.  Since I seldom reboot the
computer, it is only a minor inconvenience for me.

I'm using the "October" release.

--
Glenn Valenta                        Engineering
          http://www.coloradostudios.com