Re: Logging out of GNOME

Thanks to all who replied, I didn't quite find the answer I was looking
for- possibly because there isn't one, or I just didn't explain well
enough (more likely).

What I'd like to do is get rid of the annoying Enlightenment
confirmation dialog that appears when you left click in the root window
and choose 'Log out', and replace it with the GNOME dialog- which at
least gives you the option of saving or not saving the session. In E's
config file (~/.enlightnement/file.menu) the log out choice runs the
command:
 eesh -e 'exit'.

So I was hoping there was some command that GNOME uses to pop up it's
dialog that I could stick in that file instead of eesh (no one needs *2*
"Do you really want to exit" dialogs), and in the control center, I
could then uncheck "Prompt on logout" so that the dialog would come up
only from the left-mouse-root-window menu. Is there such a thing?

Thanks,

-Steve

--
"If you watch TV news, you know less about the world than if you just
drank