Re: Logging out of GNOME

>>>>> "Steve" == Steve Weiss <sweiss@gslink.com> writes:

Steve> Can someone tell me the command to execute in order to log out
Steve> of GNOME without saving the session. I tried 'save-session
Steve> -kill' but that saves the session state.

There isn't any command (yet another deficiency in the X session
protocol -- if I had time I would write a white paper about how much
this protocol sucks) to do this.  However, I believe there is a
setting in the control center that will disable session saving.

Tom