RE: Compiling Balsa

On 11-Jan-00 Greg Schade wrote:
> Hi,
> I'm currently trying to compile Balsa and when I run the ./configure
> script I ger the error:
>
> configure: error: Could not find the gnomeConf.sh file that is generated
> by gnome e-libs install
>
> and it's not in my  /usr/local/lib/  folder
> do I need something else?
> I am running RedHat 6.0
> and have not upgraded Gnome

        Just guessing here, but it looks like you may not have your
gnome-libs-devel RPM installed. Check this by typing:

        rpm -q gnome-libs-devel

        BTW, the RPMs install that script in /usr/lib.

Date: 12-Jan-00  Time: 15:05:11

Craig Orsinger                  (email: <orsingerc@epg-gw1.lewis.army.mil>)
Logicon RDA
Bldg. 8B28                      "Just another megalomaniac with ideas above his
6th & F Streets                 station. The Universe is full of them."
Ft. Lewis, WA   98433                   - The Doctor