A couple of questions about Gnome installation

I'm re-building Gnome ( stable, from tarballs ) in a clean Linux box ( not
really relevant to my questions ). I'm getting Gnome packages from
http://www.gnome.org/start/gnometar-new.phtml and would like to ask a couple
of things:

1) Usually, I check that page for new releases and compare versions with the
ones I've last downloaded. But this time I see ee-0.3.9.tar.gz there and I
got ee-0.3.11.tar.gz from the same place some time ago. Can anyone explain
why? Is there any problem with 0.3.11 or is really older than 0.3.9?

2) Some time ago I tried to compile one of the packages ( libgtop-1.0.5 I
think but I'm not sure, might be libglade  ) *configure* complaint because
gnome-guile was not present in my box. However, I hadn't been able to find
this package. Has its name been changed? Has it something to do with
GtkGuile?

TIA,

Diego