Re: menu fontsize

On Sat, Jan 08, 2000 at 08:10:39PM +0100 or thereabouts, Klaus wrote:
> I still could'nt find how to change gnome (and gnome applications) menu
> fontsize (I want bigger ones of course). I use enlightenment as window
> manager

This is cleverly hidden, actually. I knew I'd changed my menu fonts
but it took me a while to remember how. It's in the Theme Selector,
of all places.

Open the control-center. Select: Desktop->Theme Selector. In the top
right of the resulting window you'll see the font stuff. There is a
box for selecting a custom font. Ignore that. Just click on the name
of the current font. You'll get a new window popping up with lots
of choices of fonts and sizes.

Changing this changes the size of the font you get for both menus
and dialogue boxes.

Have fun.

Telsa