Re: menu fontsize

The easiest way I found is to increase the dpi setting to 100.  You can do this by adding
-dpi 100  to the line that starts X.
either

startx -- -dpi 100

or

if you are using gdm look for this line in the gdm.conf
0=/usr/X11R6/bin/X
and add -dpi 100 to the end of it.
All my fonts including netscape fonts are bigger.

Klaus wrote:

I still could'nt find how to change gnome (and gnome applications) menu
fontsize (I want bigger ones of course). I use enlightenment as window
manager

thanks for help

Klaus

--