Re: Desktop problems

On Thu, 6 Jan 2000, Patrick Nelson wrote:

> The bad news is that I've noticed a problem within my gnome desktop.
> The first thing I noticed is that I didn't have any of the desktop
> icons on the left side of the screen.  Also when I right click I don't
> get a menu.  I thought my mouse button might be broken, but I can
> RightMouseButton+LeftMouseButton to display the enlightenment menu.

gmc is not running. Try running the File Manager from your panel menu, and
then saving your session via Settings -> Save Current Session.

-- Elliot
"You can divide our industry into two kinds of people: those who want to
go work for a company to make it successful, and those who want to go work
for a successful company." -jwz