Re: GNOME Summary Dec 15, 1999 - Jan 3, 2000: Miguel wins "Innovatorof the Year," Linux Journal article on GNOME, interview with GNOME developers,call for packaging volunteers, GNOME Logo environment, CTWM support, Software:Balsa, BEAST/BSE, Dia, libxml, Sugar

Well, other then different prefixes, there is not much different. Maybe
there could be a list of prefixes for each dist. That would fix that
problem.