RPM for GRIO?

Well, i don't have the time to build a rpm for you right now, since its
almost time for work for me. but i had made a spec file for it.  So,
just cut on the dotted lines and paste to a grio.spec file, and either
put it in the tarball, or in your /usr/src/redhat/SPEC dir (or similar)
and build your rpm.

#<-----Cut Here-----
%define name	grio
%define version 0.2
%define release 1
%define prefix  /usr

Source: grio-%{version}.tar.gz
BuildRoot: /var/tmp/%{name}-%{version}-%{release}-root

Docdir: %{prefix}/doc

Requires: gtk+ >= 1.2.6

%description
This is a GNOME tool for managing your Diamond Rio PMP300 MP3 player. It
supports all major functions, including:
	Uploading files to the Rio
	Downloading files from the Rio
	Erasing files
	Initializing the Rio
	Rearranging play order
Note: This program must be run as root. Due to issues with Gtk+, running

suid root is not recommended.

%prep

%setup

%build
CFLAGS="$RPM_OPT_FLAGS" ./configure --prefix=%{prefix}
make

%install
rm -rf $RPM_BUILD_ROOT
make prefix=$RPM_BUILD_ROOT%{prefix} install

mkdir -p $RPM_BUILD_ROOT/usr/share/gnome/apps/Multimedia
cat > "$RPM_BUILD_ROOT/usr/share/gnome/apps/Multimedia/grio.desktop"
<<EOF
[Desktop Entry]
Name=Grio
Comment=GNOME Rio managment tool
Exec=grio
Icon=
Terminal=0
Type=Application
EOF

%files
%defattr(-,root,root)
%doc README NEWS AUTHORS COPYING
%attr(755,root,root) %{prefix}/bin/grio
%{prefix}/share/gnome/apps/Multimedia/grio.desktop

%clean
rm -r $RPM_BUILD_ROOT

#<-----Cut Here-----

Leland Elie