Re: Re: compiling from tarballs

Okay dude, i don't think you understood what he was asking.  he didn't
ask for help on installing gnome. just wanted to know how to get rpms of
the latest and greatest gnome stuff that only seem to be available in
tarballs.  therefore you just confused the matter for no apparent
reason.

Therefore, the next time you decide to help someone, make sure you are
actually helping them, else you are just making matters worse.

Leland Elie
MIS Guy