Re: Getting sound to work
- From: Michael Valcarcel <mvalcarcel home com>
- To: Robert Krueger <rlkrueger sprynet com>
- CC: Gnome Mail <gnome-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: Getting sound to work
- Date: Mon, 28 Feb 2000 14:45:34 -0600
Robert Krueger wrote:
> The question is simple, the answer may be otherwise :-)
> I have a SoundBlaster Live! card on IRQ11, speakers, the works. I just
> don't have any sound. How do I get the sound configured, tested and
> working after the install?
> FAQ: Frequently-Asked Questions at http://www.gnome.org/gnomefaq
> To unsubscribe: mail firstname.lastname@example.org with
> "unsubscribe" as the Subject.
Which distribution are you using?
] [Thread Prev