Re: Netscape won't work

I would imagine that ping, traceroute or any other connection
you try to esablish will time out as well not just Netscape.

You will recieve the error message like the one you found in
your terminal window when your shelled in as root w/ the su command and run
an application such as gmc, gnorpm, etc.