Re: Trash Can in Naughtilus?

I would certainly want a Nautilus trash can to be optionally displayed.
I usually either right-mouseclick and select delete from the context
menu or simply select a desktop icon and hit the delete key.

One of the Window$ adjustments I have always made is turning off the
undelete feature.  When I delete a file, I want to know it's really
gone and the respective hard drive space freed.