Trash Can in Naughtilus?

I was wondering if Naughtilus will have a trash can (or the equivalent)
similar to that of Windows or Mac OS. I find it useful to delete files and
then later, realize I made a mistake and be able to undelete them.

This topic was discussed before in this list, but not in light of
Naughtilus, I think.

	= L

|   LOBAN AMAAN RAHMAN  <-- anagram of -->  AHA! AN ABNORMAL MAN!   |
|  MSC #763, Caltech, Pasadena, CA 91126, USA. Tel: 1-626-395-1407  |
|     loban@earthling.net, loban@caltech.edu, http://i.am/loban     |