RE: Installation blues
- From: gnome mail stankevitz com
- To: Gregory Leblanc <GLeblanc cu-portland edu>
- cc: gnome-list gnome org, recipient list not shown: ;
- Subject: RE: Installation blues
- Date: Sun, 27 Feb 2000 15:04:05 -0800 (PST)
I didn't even realize .rpms existed for 3.3.6...
I followed your advice and it worked like a dram!
On Sun, 27 Feb 2000, Gregory Leblanc wrote:
> Try installing XFree86 3.3.6 from RPMs at rawhide.redhat.org, if the upgrade
> of XFree86 will fix the font problem. Then you're not mixing tarballs with
> RPMs, which causes all kinds of trouble.
> FAQ: Frequently-Asked Questions at http://www.gnome.org/gnomefaq
> To unsubscribe: mail firstname.lastname@example.org with
> "unsubscribe" as the Subject.
] [Thread Prev