Re: BUG in gnome-media 1.0.51: Starting gmix kills CD sound (this bug needs to be reopened)

Andrew Post wrote:

> Opening gmix completely kills CD sound. CD sound can be restored by
> typing "aumix -c R" at the terminal. I am using the Ensoniq AudioPCI
> (ES1370) soundcard with the kernel driver (kernel 2.2.13 from Mandrake

I said a while ago that it was more likely a driver problem as all the
reports are for ES1370 cards and no others.  I think, although I'm not
certain, that this was confirmed somewhere.  I just can't remember where.

David

--
Make your site SCREEM - Site Creating & Editing EnvironMent

Mail: david@screem.org