Fw: Help please - ppp - I know this is not the right list

 I think the correct useage is

 # ifconfig add default gw x.x.x.x dev ppp0

 where x.x.x.x is the IP of the gateway...

 Under netcfg make sure you have the box checked that says allow all
 users to activate this interface. This should allow any user to bring up
the
 interface ppp0...