Re: First log in, do you want to start another panel

Quoting Derek Simkowiak (dereks@kd-dev.com):
> > I have no panels before this window pops up.  If I say yes, I want to
> > start another panel, then it goes away and I have my one and only panel
> > showing.  If I say no, then it keeps asking me if I want to start
> > another panel.
>
> 	I got this when I tried using a window manager other than E.

I've seen this specifically with WindowMaker, but could happen with any
WM that saves it's OWN startup programs, because it try's to start the
panel at the same time GNOME is already starting it's own.

HTH,
Adahma