Re: Request: Test suite for EFS.

Ok, question. Why do we need EFS at all? Can gnome-vfs not do what we
need? Haveing a second api seems alittle strange to me. Also, what file
system does efs use? If its not a standard file system, we could be in
trouble. UFS is rather common, maybe supporting that one would be best.
But, I dont really see why we have to have everything in a single file. A
single directory IMHO sounds like it would work fine, and would be easily
used by non gnome utilities.