RE: Still no libpanel_applet joy

Try an rpm -ql on gnome-core and gnome-libs and make sure that
libpanel_applet.so.0 is listed someplace, unless that's a symlink, in which
case look for the target.  I haven't bothered with the new core releases,
waiting for something solid since I have to use GNOME for work and can't
afford to spend a day rebuilding it.  The other posibility is that it hasn't
been added to whatever list 'ldconfig' keeps, so you might try running
ldconfig by hand.
	Greg