RE: Esound went kablooie

Take a look at what 'rpm -qf /usr/lib/libesddsp.so' and 'rpm -qf
/usr/lib/libesd.so' returns.  That should tell you if those files are still
associated with the correct RPMs.  Regardless of whether they are or not,
try removing esound and esound-devel, and re-installing them.

> Anyone has any clue? My RPM versions are:
>
> enlightenment-0.15.5-41

Old, get a new one.  :)  Truthfully, E0.16 is a lot better than 0.15.

> esound-0.2.17-1
> esound-devel-0.2.17-1

I'm running 0.2.16 on my machine, I'll try updating later to see if that
breaks anything.

> gnome-core-devel-1.0.54-3
> gnome-audio-extra-1.0.0-7
> gnome-audio-1.0.0-7
> switchdesk-gnome-1.7.1-1
> gnome-media-1.0.51-2
> gnome-utils-1.0.50-1
> gnome-libs-1.0.54-1
> gnome-core-1.0.54-3
> gnome-libs-devel-1.0.54-1

Some of those are a little old, but it shouldn't be a big deal.  HTH,
	Greg