Re: Nautilus, Eazel, Gnome and Andy Herzfeld

+++ Tue, Feb 15, 2000 at 11:01:38AM -0800 +++ Andy Tai e-mails me.
Film at 11. Reply right now, after the break.
> That should be "the GNOME Project has not ...."
> > Hey, how come the GNOME Propect have not made much hype over the
> > existence of Eazel, the developers behind the next generation
> > GNOME file manager... except that they have some big people
> > working on it.

Actually, "the GNOME Project have" is quite acceptable because the
GNOME Project employs a multitude of people.

"The Who have created a new rock opera."
"The police have caught him."
"The GNOME Project have given him a new job."

At least that's what they taught me in school.

mawa
--
vi (the editor to use when bringing up emacs)
                                                    -- Michael Meisner