Gnome-core/applets-1.1.2

Hi
I have just installed the above along with gdk-pixbuff,bonobo-0.7,
gnome-libs1.0.55 and I have an annoying problem and one or two queries

Problem - Since installing on top of a RH6.1 running gnome 1.0.39 Control
center doesn't work. That is to say it loads up but none of the capplets
show up. There may be other related problems which I have not found yet.
Other pertinent details are Sawmill-0.23, kernel-2.3.42 (stable on my
system)

Queries (which I think may be linked) Is there any way that I can get rid of
imlib, gnome-core/applets-1.0.39. Getting rid of the rpms has hairy results.

Under the new gnome (which is nice) all of the applets appear as launchers
on the panel rather than programs and I have to click to get things like the
pager to work. I can't think of any obvious way to get them to work
properly.

BTW gnome-core/applets was installed with the following config line.
./configure --prefix=/usr --disable-debug --with gdk-pixbuff
--with-gnome-libs --with-bonobo.

Lastly anyone know if there are tarballs anywhere for evolution and nautilus

This email and any files transmitted with it are private and intended
If you have received this email in error please return it to the address
it came from telling them it is not for you and then delete it from your system.

This email message has been swept for computer viruses.