Re: using the panel to uninstall packages.

Andrew Post wrote:

> How is an RPM or DEB package different from your self-extracting
> installation program?

The difference is that RPM and DEB package management does the
installation, but doesn't provide a GUI interface that facilitates
the configuration of the installation and the program in one pass.
That's what most installation processes do, whether you are installing
an OS or a program.

	Miles