Re: was there a fix for the "no left button on panel" in gnome-core 1.1.3?
- From: Jacob Berkman <jacob helixcode com>
- To: "Paul E. Johnson" <pauljohn ukans edu>
- Cc: "gnome-list gnome org" <gnome-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: was there a fix for the "no left button on panel" in gnome-core 1.1.3?
- Date: 14 Feb 2000 22:08:32 -0500
"Paul E. Johnson" <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
> When 1.1.3 was announced, I saw some people mention that the panel did
> not respond to the left mouse button. Now I just build gnome-core,
> obliterated ~/.gnome, and I have the same problem! I can get the foot
> menu with the right button, but can't launch any programs from the
> panel. The right button does work to raise the gmc menu on the root
Goerge and I have both had this happen, but haven't figured it out
yet. I didn't have to rm ~/.gnome, just restarted the panel.
"Fun is the one thing that money can't buy" -- Lennon/McCartney
] [Thread Prev