Re: Modest idea

> My 8 year old son used to play educational games at school and a lot of them seemed
> to share the same interface.

	Almost all those games and programs (and things like the Star Trek
Online Technical Reference Manual, and Myst, and most art/history/language
programs) are based on Macromedia Director.

	I have a 10 month old and I'd LOVE to see some of those programs
for her.  If you want to know what tool would be good for kids/educational
games, write an easy-to-use clone of Director.

--Derek