Re: Displaying app's on different workspaces !!

On Mon, Feb 14, 2000 at 06:09:04PM +0530 or thereabouts, Pradish Mathews wrote:
> I have set 4 workspaces in the gnome control panel. Now my requirement
> is such that i want to display my 4 applications say 1,2,3 & 4 to the
> respective 4 workspaces during start up.
> I would appreciate if someone could render help on this.

I think this may depend partly on your window manager. If I leave
different things open on different workspaces with windowmaker and
save things, when it starts up, they all start on the first workspace,
and I don't know how to stop that. But I have been told in the past
that windowmaker does its workspaces its own way.

I suppose I should do the lemming thing and try sawmill soon :)

Telsa