gnome-core and gnome-applets 1.1.3 "Tasty Yellow Banana" unpeeled

Hello bandwidth consumers,

Another batch of tarballs are available in the unstable directory of
the GNOME FTP server.  We are really packing a lot of beta goodness
into this release.

We are entering the final stretch of the gnome-core 1.2 beta process.
Please report any problems to the mailing lists/bug tracking systems, so
we can have an enjoyable release in the next few weeks.  Telsa is now using
the unstable version, so it is probably "safe" for people to use, for
moderately weak definitions of safe.

Unfortunately, I forgot to put spec file in the gnome-applets, so I
will post one somewhere later today/tomorrow.

By now you are probably wondering what is new, so I will not keep you
waiting any longer.

 * Availability
        - ftp://ftp.gnome.org/pub/GNOME/unstable/sources/gnome-core/
        - ftp://ftp.gnome.org/pub/GNOME/unstable/sources/gnome-applets/

 * Fixes

        - panel buttons are now clickable on the edge of the screen
                without the "make buttons flush with edge" option (George)

        - George did some clean up/fixing in the panel and applets, as
                usual

        - Jacob did a little gnome-hint fixing

        - tigert added a debian icon for the debian menu

        - Peter Hawkins found some memory leaks in some applets

        - Telsa crashed some things, and found little nit-picky things
                too.

        - Matt Wilson fixed some non-x86 gnome-help-browser crashes

        - A couple of updated icons by the icon team

        - Translation updates

        - I am probably forgetting some things.

Woop,
Jacob
--
"Beware of bugs in the above code;  I have only
 proved it correct, not tried it." -- D. Knuth