changing program shortcuts

hi everybody,

I discovered today, that I can change the program shortcuts at runtime. Just being over
the menue entry with the mouse and highlighting it and then hitting Crt + some other key.

Cool thing!!! It probably is documented somewhere, but probably I didn´t get so far in
reading.:-)

It works fine with gnumeric, gphoto ... but not with abiword 0.7.7. I thought
it is a gnome-program!

They bind the quitting button with Alt - F4 ==> in enlightenment that changes my
desktop to No.4.  So that binding is rather stupid.

Are there any specifications on what / how to bind shortcuts to keys?

Oh I just discovered, that popping up the file menue with the mouse and then hitting
"space" will create a separate window with the file function. Wonderful.

Is it possible to have say 3-4 of these separate windows behind the main working window
and with a button like Crt displaying them all at once?

Olaf