Re: GNOME pager: Moving windows between desktops

Dennis Bjorklund wrote:

> On 10 Feb, Toralf Lund wrote:
>
> > Someone claimed earlier that this was possible in the desk guide applet,
> > but I can't get this to work. I tried installing gnome-core 1.1.2 just
> > to see if the pager had changed, but apparently it hadn't.
>
> It is possible if you drag the window in the desk-guide with the middle
> mouse button. At least it is for me!

No, this doesn't work for me. I am not allowed to move windows past the edge
of their desktop. I suspect that this would work if I had "edge flip" enabled
in the window manager, though, but this would mean that it would be the
window manager doing it, not the pager. Also, I don't want to use this
feature as I find it very annoying.

- Toralf