switching desktops

Looking at the shortcuts for enlightment, I see

C-A-Right: go to next desktop

But this key combination does nothing.  Perhaps I do not understand
the concept of desktop.  I thought the above key combination (I guess
`Right' means `->') should take me to the next virtual desktop
(virtual window).

I am using

gnome-core-1.0.55-3

on my RH 6.1 box.  The config of gnome is the defaul as it comes with
RH, which means there are four virtual screens, and right clicking on their
window in the panel works well.

Thnx for any enlightment,

Mate

PS: I set my reply-to to my address since I am not subscribed to the
list.

---
Mate Wierdl | Dept. of Math. Sciences | University of Memphis