Re: gmc issue

On Wed, Dec 27, 2000 at 04:37:26PM -0500, Anthony E . Greene wrote:
> >i'm noticed in my taskbar that gmc shows up several times..like 7
> >times....????
>
> Once for each icon and once for the desktop itself. I guess each icon is a
> window.

Correct.  It should be possible to make sure they down't show up in
DeskGuide, but I've not yet figured out how.  When I get everything how I
want it, I'll make my matched windows settings available in some format or
another.

--
Joseph Carter <knghtbrd debian org>                Free software developer

* SynrG notes that the number of configuration questions to answer in
  sendmail is NON-TRIVIAL