Still, GNOME And Internet....

Helllo again,

I thought that Redhat would simplify everything. I had none of these troubles with Caldera, but it didn't ship GNOME - and I have to have gnome. Yes, I know that I can download GNOME- but not everything is optimized for Caldera, so things don't run as they should sometimes. Now - I'm not going to give up on Redhat, because I know that it has the potential of doing what I want. All I need in the Internet with it! ;-]

So, can someone please go step by step with me on how I can set up my modem using IO: 0x2028 and IRQ: 9 with rp3 and the redhat dialer. I really appreciate your help that you have given me - but I receive so many emails telling me to do so many different things, I loose track of where I have started. So, please - can someone write me how I get this working - or either provide me with a link that can help.

Thanks,
Michael Weichert

P.S. Your help is very much appreciated, maybe I can reward the person who provides the success to my problem. :-)