Re: ma config exacte et question de methode

Hervé Lefebvre wrote:

> En réponse à "Jean-Raymond.Chauviere" <Jean-Raymond Chauviere cetelem fr>:
>
> > This list is a gnome list and there is nothing that say that only
> > people who can write in English can post to it. There are other people
> > that want to use gnome as those who can write in English

agreed.....This list represents a VERY fine operating system front end.......lets
not get mired down in statements please like this that hurt those involved..

tempers flare..stuff happens okay we go on :)))

its christmas time and time for a carol :))) or a christmas card or two :))

here's hoping i can "get back in" to gnome someday soon :)ha

lee
-===