gdm

--
Can someone tell me how to use gdm instead of kdm on start up?
I'm using mandrake7.2 and it is starting in init 5 how can I change it
to start in gnome instead of kde? What happend was I upgraded some Helix-gnome
programs using the helix upgrader and now I have no gnome in my kdm menu.
Can anyone help?
Thanks
Mike Keith

        LINUX
        The Choice              Michael Keith
        OF A                    mkeith fireserve net
        GNU Generation

                          - "When will I learn?-
      The answer to life's problems aren't at the bottom of a bottle.-
                 -  They are on TV" - Homer J. Simpson.