Re: [Evolution-hackers] Re: [Evolution] Evolution 0.8 "Archaeopteryx" is out

Thats expected behaviour, since until now that information was
only stored in the summary, and each subsequent summary
version didn't know how to read the old one (and so any
summary-only information got lost).

Now, for local mail (mbox/mh anyway), that information is also
stored inside the messages during an expunge/sync, so shouldn't
be lost in the future.