Re: toolbars

rob ZOOstation cc (2000-12-15 at 0634.12 -1200):
> > Can someone please explain something for me?  I look at the toolbars in
> > GNOME and they drive me crazy.  They take up way too much space.  If you
[...]
> This results in wasted space, and a disjointed mismatched set of apps.

The current system (at least the one I have in my CC) allows me to
remove the decor, but it does not seem to save much space. Paint a row
of pix in one color or another is not a big difference, removing that
row (and the near ones) is. That is what people want, I believe, the
decors and such are not the proble, but the blank padding.

> Yeah, it bugs me.  Why give the user achoice then ignore it.  This is
> really bad in Evolution as it comes from Helixcode.

:]

GSR