Re: compiling gtkhtml

Ehhh, wrongo - it may be the other way around. I've tried to compile old
and new versions of gtkhtml with various versions of Bonobo from 0.16 up
to 0.28 - the older gtkhtml seemed happy with the older bonobo but
output the same error quoted here with newer bonobo's. My only guess and
from what I gathered from other listservs is that the newer bonobo's
have renamed some of the function calls which have not been corrected in
the newer gtkhtmls. I think query_interface was changed to something
like queryInterface or some such - haven't had the time to actually dive
into the latest bonobo to see for myself...

Mike